This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Name: Charles Anderson

Year: junior

Relationship Status: single

Hometown: Farmington, Minn.

Major: accounting

Here he is, the man himself: the one and only Charles Anderson, also known as “Chazdaddy”. Charles enjoys playing basketball, fishing, music and hanging out with his friends. He is 6’4” and is a spectacular guy with a good sense of humor and a kind heart.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Charles Anderson: “Blake Lively for sure.”

HC: What is your favorite Chick Flick?

CA: “Mean Girls.”

HC: Who would sing the soundtrack to your life?

CA: “Eminem.”

HC: What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you?

CA: “This one time at band camp…”

HC: What do you want to be remembered for?

CA: I want to be remembered as a genuinely nice guy.

HC: What is your biggest goal in life?

CA: “Me and my brother dream of owning our own business and for the business to become successful.”

HC: How would you describe your idea of a perfect date?

CA:  “Picnic at the drive-in.” (How cute is that?!)

HC: What quote would you say you live by?

CA: “’I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.’ (Philippians 4:13)”

HC: Tell me one random fact about yourself.

CA: “I can make a cricket noise! If you want to hear it, come ask me!”

HC: Describe your ideal girl.

CA: “Funny, nice, and easy to get along with.”

Shaela Nelson (pronounced Shay-la), commonly referred to as Shae, is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato, majoring in marketing and minoring in entrepreneurship. Shaela enjoys being a part of many organizations on campus, volunteering with animals and randomly busting out crazy dance moves. Being from the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," you can find her enjoying the lake-life while boating, at any given time of the summer - when she's not a nanny for her favorite kiddos. Shaela enjoys writing for Her Campus because it allows her to express herself and the many ideas she has. Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined." -Henry David Thoreau