This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Fall is right around the corner and I love nothing more than getting that fall smell into my apartment. Finding the right candle can be difficult but I am here to help you find the best candles for the fall season. Each season has a certain smell some may say, to me fall is filled with pumpkin spice, apples and carmel. What’s better than having that smell in your house within minutes? Here are my top candles that I love to burn during this season.

https://www.almanac.com/content/fall-leaves-why-do-leaves-change-color

Sweet Cinnamon pumpkin from Bath and body works give you the best of both worlds. You not only get the pumpkin but the cinnamon makes it smells like you just baked a fresh pie. 

Another one of my favorites also from Bath and Body Works is sweater weather. This is on the top of my list everytime I go shopping for candles. It makes you want to cuddle up and watch a movie, making you feel so warm inside. 

Finally, there is Apple Cinnamon cider and it is going to make your home smell like you just made apple cider. The smell will make you feel like you are 

running through an apple orchard. So go shopping and find yourself a candle that will your home smells just like fall. 

I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.