This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.
  1. @EmilyMariko Salmon Rice 

As a sushi lover, I am disappointed to report that I was underwhelmed with this one. Don’t get me wrong, it was good! Just didn’t live up to the hype for me. 

1. @JanelleRohner Cream Cheese Bell Pepper

Is it bussin’ Janelle? Indeed it is. I have been dipping vegetables in cream cheese forever, and I’ve always thought it was underrated. I usually just skip everything bagel seasoning and opt for flavored cream cheese instead. Onion and chive or garden vegetable are my favorites. 

1. @HappyHealthyHailey Carrots and Mustard 

Immediately no. If you know what’s best for you, just stick to the ranch. 

1. @Liemessa Baked Feta Pasta 

I am down to try any combination of carbs and cheese. This was good, but not life-changing. I will say, the fact that it is so easy to make earns brownie points for sure. 

1. @Lizzo Nature’s Cereal 

Lizzo can do no wrong in my eyes, but this is pushing it. Never ever in my life have I been eating fruit and thought to myself, “ I wish this was wetter and colder”. All of the ingredients alone are delicious, and it doesn’t necessarily taste bad either. It is just unnecessary in my opinion. Still love you, Lizzo, but it’s a no from me.

My name is Annie Grund and I'm a freshman here at MNSU. My major is psychology with a minor in health sciences. I am excited to join Her Campus MNSU because it is a fun way to get involved and it will provide me with a creative outlet!