This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

1. When she didn’t want to go out:

1. When she was completely selfless in helping the less fortunate:

1. When she only had two wishes:

1. When she was as brutally honest as we all wish we could be:

1. Her reaction when things get really overwhelming:

1. When she had to try to keep her cool:

1. When she had her priorities straight:

1. When someone said she had a “great name” and her response was smooth as butter:

1. When she wasn’t even a little bit ready:

We get it girl, functioning as a contributing member of society is hard.

1. She was just a hungry gal:

Lisa Kudrow is an absolute gem. Her endearing character in the iconic show Friends is only a few crazy steps shy of our spirit animal. Her personality and hilarious blonde, odd and childlike remarks are enough to keep me shamelessly rewatching the show until they come up with something better.

I am a senior Marketing major and Innovation and Entrepreneurship minor at MNSU, Mankato. I've been in charge of both the Marketing and Event teams for my Her Campus chapter and I love every second! Just a small town girl who loves Jesus, cooking and baking, being active, getting lots of sunshine, traveling, and spending time with her amazing family! 
Hannah is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato and one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC MNSU chapter. She is currently double majoring in Marketing and Business Management with a Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.