You Need to Go to Alice’s Tea Cup

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

There are a ton of places around the city that you can go to when you are feeling in the mood for brunch, but if you need a little sparkle in your life, go to Alice’s Tea Cup. This restaurant and tea shop has everything to make you feel like a kid again. They have three locations called Chapters, and Chapter II is a short walk from campus. Located on 64th Street between 3rd and Lexington, Chapter II is a fun-filled place that’ll make you feel just like a fairy.

As you can probably guess, Alice’s Tea Cup is Alice in Wonderland themed. The walls are painted, the teacups and plates are mix matched, and the place feels like a whole other world. The restaurant makes you feel like you’re dining with the Mad Hatter himself.

The menu is full of delicious items ranging from a variety of scones (the pumpkin one is my fav), a million teas (the best is the almond black tea), and even amazing sandwiches.

It’s the perfect place for kids or when you want to feel like a kid again. You can get a pair of fairy wings and get fairy dusted.

No matter your age, Alice’s Tea Cup is a wonderful place. Head on over to fall into Wonderland.

Photos courtesy of Manhattan Sideways.