This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Can we get an immediate round of applause for the men who showed up last night? The Met Gala is one of the few carpets that a majority of the men take risks on. This year’s theme being “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” was definitely controversial but it left an opening for tons of interpretations. Take a look at the men who decided not the be an accessory. 

Nick Jonas

Can you spell Gabba–  But can you also spell m a r r y  m e? Nick Jonas is wearing head to to Dolce and Gabbana.

Migos

Versace, Versace, Versace. YeeEEeeEEEeeeeEeEsssss. Hands down best dressed men of the night. 

Jared Leto

Slightly unexpected to see this beautiful man channel Jesus but he did drop jaws in his Gucci ensemble. 

Donald Glover

Looking his Sunday best in a purple Gucci suit with gold detailing on the back. 

Andrew Garfield

He is forgiven for not walking the carpet with Emma Stone only because this Tom Ford suit jacket is so amazing. 

Michael B. Jordan

The tailoring on the suit is impeccable, Michael never disappoints. The suit is Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh with a David Yurman pin.