Kesha’s Comeback: All You Need To Know About Kesha Live In Concert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Do you like Kesha? I have always loved her, but even more so now after going to her concert. I enjoy her music, but also I really support what she stands for. Her message of equality for all and self-love has really inspired me. After seeing her perform her “Rainbow Tour” live, I am beyond blown away. I absolutely adore her and her message. She is a true live performer.

Some artists sound good recorded but not as good live. Kesha is so talented and, honestly, doesn’t get the credit she deserves. Her show was so upbeat and energizing. She engaged with the crowd the entire time, which was really sweet. You could feel that Kesha is a genuine human being just by how she spoke to the crowd and talked about what she has been through. I love empowering women that stand up for what they believe in. She is an inspiration to me as a woman and to woman everywhere.

If you haven’t listened to her new album, you must! Her soul radiated during the entire show. Personally, this album helped me during a tough time. It gave me a sense of hope, peace, and love. If you are in need of some inspiration, listen to Kesha. I am sometimes critical of artists live talent, but I assure you she is beyond amazing. I really felt her story and her passion for reaching individuals on a deeper level. If you get the chance, see her in concert. I promise you will have a blast and it will be a moment you won’t forget.

Hi my name is Alissa Rosen! I was born in Long Island, New York. I am new to Marymount Manhattan College. I am an avid blogger and really enjoy to write. I recently started my own blog and I love expressing my thoughts and opinions to my followers. I am extremely passionate about fashion and love exploring various styles. I have a lot of big dreams I will accomplish. I want to be the C.E.O of my own fashion brand. Some other passions of mine include woman's rights, self-love and meditation/yoga. My life is a constant work in progress and I enjoy the journey I am on.
Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli