Neck scarves have made a resurgence in the fashion community. An old fashioned trick to spice up an outfit has become mainstream and is simple to recreate. Popularized by Man Repeller and other fashion blogs, here are five different ways to tie a neck scarf.
1. The Classic Bow – Fold the scarf into a triangle, then tie the corner around the neck in shoe lace fashion.
2. The Choker – Wrap the material loosely around the neck and tie in the back.
3. The Bandana – Fold fabric into a long piece and tie into a knot around the neck.
4. The Cowboy – Fold into triangle and tie the ends in the back.
5. The Bracelet – Wrap a bandana or scarf around the wrist and secure with one knot.
Any of these fancy neck scarf pieces can add a little flair to even the most simplest of outfit. Try them out and see which one works best for you!
Please follow! @naataalliee