This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

There are many TV witches to be admired, and since it’s Halloween season, I’ve decided to showcase a popular few I’ve come across the past couple of years. 

1. First and foremost: the very relatable Sabrina Spellman.

Sabrina Spellman is just like us, except she’s a witch, and obviously, we wish we were one too. If you’re looking for inspo for a Halloween costume, I would say that this would be a good one. Don’t forget her sidekick Salem! 

2. The “Charmed Ones” 

The Halliwell sisters basically invented feminism, and I had to include them. Their need for the greater good is what we need in the world today. And their style has to be noted. 

3. American Horror Story: The Coven Witches 

If you haven’t seen the best season of American Horror Story, what are you doing? This season is iconic and let’s not forget this amazing all black look. 

4. Bonnie Bennett 

I’m not saying she’s my favorite witch but I’m not not saying she is my favorite witch. Bonnie went through so much and who can forget her sass. 

5. Marnie Piper

Marnie Piper is one of the most dedicated witches of all time. She’s wholesome and iconic. It’s the reason why we love Halloweentown! 

Whether you relate to this list or not, you have to admit these witches are one of a kind. Happy Halloween!

Campus Correspondent. English Literature major, Digital Journalism minor and NYC based dancer/singer.