Zac Taylor ’14

This cutie just transferred to Mizzou this semester. He’s got a great sense of humor and a big heart. We are sorry to report, collegiettes that this fella is off the market. A girl can still dream, though!

Name: Zachary (Zac) Taylor

Hometown: Festus, MO

Major: Sports Management

Year: Junior

Relationship Status: Currently tied down to the ball and chain. Sorry ladies! 

Favorite Quote: “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory." - George S. Patton

Favorite Movie: Anchorman, No question about it!

Unique Fact: Hmm...I have a knack for getting people to laugh. Some say I'm quite funny.

Most embarrassing moment: I tripped going up the stairs in high school and dropped my books. Everyone pointed and laughed. No, they didn't but that's what it felt like.

Favorite place in Columbia: This is a tough one considering this is my first year up here. Gumby's I guess. It is the best pizza around town after all. 

Pets: I have a chocolate lab back home, and his name is Payton. He's the best dog ever!

Hidden talent: I can dazzle a bit on the drum set.

Favorite Mizzou Memory so far: The whole weekend of when we played Georgia. It was just crazy! 

Perfect Date: This is tough considering I think about this all of the time. Just a fun night out to a Cardinals game then go eat somewhere that has pasta, specifically chicken fettuccine. 

What I look for in a girl is: She has to be able to joke around. I guess another important thing to me would be trust; without that, there is no relationship!

Favorite Study Spot: The J School! I study there with my best friend a lot.

One thing on my bucket list is: To graduate with a degree and to have a job that I love. 

Dream Job: I am going to school to be an athletic director. It just seems perfect to me at any level- high school or college as long as I get to interact with athletes, be around sports and be able to help them as students. 

Who is your celebrity girl/guy crush? Eva Mendes... Woof!

If you could have a super power what would it be and why? Not really a 'super power' but to be able to help everyone in the world I think would be a great thing to do. 

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? This is tough! I definitely want to go to Germany during Oktoberfest and wouldn't mind going to Greece or Italy.