Win A Vacation With Her Campus’s Newest Partner: Contiki

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Many collegiettes have been looking forward to, and planning, where they are going to study abroad since setting foot on campus. I’m sure their Pin boards are blowing up with places to go, I know mine is! Luckily, Her Campus has joined forces with Contiki, a traveling company for students ages 18-35. The company offers more than 200 guided tours in over 40 countries at a great price. You can go to Europe and visit Rome, London, Amsterdam, Paris or Barcelona. Or take it farther east to Thailand, Vietnam, Japan or Cambodia. The options are endless!

We know Contiki is truly as great as it sounds because Her Campus Co-Founder Windsor and HC employees Brittany and Taylor just got back from a trip by Contiki! They went on the Mediterranean Highlights tour, where they traveled through Spain, Italy and France. Contiki makes it a breeze to plan and it’s worry-free for Mom and Dad.   

Now here’s where you need to pay attention: Her Campus is giving away a free Contiki tour of your choice! To enter, head to the HC Travel page. You will answer a simple question each day, and by the end of February you could be well on your way to travel bliss! Feel free to enter everyday so you can make this free trip yours. Good luck and get your game face on! 

This is a partner post. All opinions are 100% ours.

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!