purse flatlay
purse flatlay
Kristen Bryant / Her Campus
Style > Fashion

What’s in my Lululemon Belt Bag

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Please say a prayer for my wallet as I dive headfirst into a Lululmeon obsession. After years of swearing I’d never buy anything from the popular athletic brand, I finally cracked when it came to the Everywhere Belt Bag

If your TikTok “For You” page looks anything like mine, it’s filled with Amazon and Target product recommendations, so it was only a matter of time before belt bags started making an appearance.

I’ve never owned a fanny pack so I genuinely didn’t think I would be able to pull it off. But after much convincing from online reviews, I found myself walking into Lululemon on a Sunday morning and dropping $38 on the popular bag.

At first glance, I was so worried I wouldn’t even be able to fit my wallet and phone inside at the same time, but I massively underestimated this magical bag.

There are a few mesh pockets on the inside that are perfect to hold my AirPods, keys, hand sanitizer, eye drops, chapstick, lip gloss and cleaning cloth for my glasses. With all of those smaller items stored in the pockets, you’re still left with the entire middle section to fill.

The largest section of the bag typically holds my wallet and phone and could even fit more if I tried. There’s even a zipper pocket on the backside of the bag that I put a few extra masks in.

When it comes to the belt bag, I’m able to fit all of my necessities and not have to worry about juggling it while going shopping or out for the night. This wonderful little bag also comes in 14 different colors and is made with water-repellent fabric. Even though the price seems high for a fanny pack, it’s perfectly priced given the brand’s reputation for a high price point and I’ve gotten so much use out of it already.

Sophia Donis

Mizzou '23

I’m a Journalism major with a minor in Political Science from the Chicago suburbs! I love interior design, spending time with my friends and snuggling up with a good book!