This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Fall has arrived and it’s time to start decorating. You can find lots of decor in just about any store, but sometimes you don’t know where to start. Here are just a few ideas from Pinterest to give you a little inspiration.

1. Pumpkins- Honestly, you can’t go wrong with pumpkins. There are so many ways to decorate pumpkins these days. You can go with the classic natural look, buy plastic ones from the store or even paint them.

Source

2. Wreaths- I don’t know about you, but I love how wreaths make a place seem so much more like home. You can find wreaths in stores or you can always make your own with a ring and fall colored flowers.

Source

3. Candles- One way to bring a room to life is through candles. They are so calming and there are so autumn scents to choose from. You can also be even more creative and decorate a mason jar for your candle.

Source

4. DIY Flannel Coasters Everyone wears flannel in the fall, so why not make some flannel coasters? Check out this link to learn how to make them yourself.

Source

5. Pillows- Decorative pillows are a must in any home. Not only do they provide more comfort for your furniture, but they also add a special touch and make your room stylish.

Source

6. Wall Plaques- Hanging cute messages or quotes on the wall is a simple yet special way to show what words are meaningful to you. And the best part is that you don’t have to do a lot of work to achieve that look.

Source

Studying to be a journalist at the University of Missouri in Columbia. Senior Editor and Writer at Her Campus Mizzou.
HC Contributer Mizzou