The Top Three Daily Flash Sales You Should Be Shopping At

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

I know I’m not the only collegiette who would love to be dressed to the nines day in and day out. Who am I kidding, though? I would be one stylin’ homeless girl if that were the case.

Luckily for many students, however, we actually can be dripping in designer for much less money than expected. Meet the three new loves of your life: Gilt Groupe, Rue La La, and HauteLook.

Each site works the same way. Every morning at a specific time, they begin a designer-specific flash sale. The designers featured range from Lilly Pulitzer to Jimmy Choo. The catch? You have to get it before it’s gone.

Gilt Groupe is the most expensive of the three. On this site you can find vintage Chanel bags along with items that are not major splurges, like Marni jackets.

Rue La La offers a diverse mix of high-end designers, including like Louis Vuitton, and affordable brands, like American Apparel.

HauteLook is a website run by Nordstrom. While it is similar to Rue La La, HauteLook tends towards brands like AG Denim, which is carried by Nordstrom stores.

I would recommend subscribing to all three. (I do!) Each morning you’ll receive an email detailing when the flash sale starts and which designers are being featuring. Act quickly and carefully, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Gilt Groupe www.Gilt.com

Rue La La www.RueLaLa.com

HauteLook www.HauteLook.com