Stop Day and Cinco de Mayo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

The day is almost here, where class is cancelled and finals madness ensues. This year, stop day happens to fall on Cinco de Mayo, which means more parties than usual, as impossible as it sounds. There are a few places you should go on Cinco de Mayo/Stop Day to treat yourself for all of the hard work you’re about to put in on finals week.

1. The Moose Room

They always have great deals on Thursdays; $1 craft beer with the purchase of any shot. It also is a super hip bar that everyone should check out.

2. La Siesta

It’s Cinco De Mayo so what better way to celebrate than La Siesta Margs?!

3. El Maguey

El Maguey is also a prime margarita location. Check it out.

4. Harpo’s

Harpo’s is always happening on Thursdays. Consider it.

5. Campus Bar & Grill

Things also are happening here on Thursdays. If you’re feeling a sports bar scene on Cinco De Mayo, this is the place to be.

No matter what and wherever you go, people are sure to be drinking a ton of tequila and margs, so mentally and physically prepare yourself for Columbia to be “lit.”

A writer and creator with a weird sense of humor. A big fan of the golden rule and an even bigger fan of the Blackhawks. Chicago-born, Mizzou-made. HCXO