This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Get ready to feel the chemistry with this week’s cutie, Seth Alden. With soft spots for his Granny and his black lab, the bio-chem major is sweet, sensitive and sure to sweep you off your feet.

Hometown: St. Joseph, Mo.

Relationship status: Single

Pets: “I have a two-year-old black Labrador named Jasmine who sleeps with me every night. She frequently enjoys kicking me off the bed.”

Dream job: “I would like to become a physical therapist because I have had experiences in my family where rehabilitation has been necessary. I think it will be an interesting and worthwhile field to get into.”

Involvement on campus: “Right now I am in biochemistry club, am a volunteer for Adopt-A-School and adaptive gymnastics, am a member of Delta Tau Delta, and I’m the vice president. I am also a student athletic trainer for the Mizzou football team.”

Ideal first date: “Ice cream because it is casual and there is no pressure.”

Favorite movie: The Sandlot

Best concert ever seen: “Well the only concert I have ever seen is Maroon 5, so I don’t have much to go on, but I enjoyed it.”

Favorite place to shop: “Uh, I don’t shop. Not for me.”

What’s your favorite Mizzou memory: “Definitely the homecoming game last year. Nothing can top that.”

Favorite actress: Jennifer Aniston

Hidden talents: “I mean, I am really good at ping-pong”

Best childhood memory: “I’d have to say when my Dad took me to my first baseball game in Kansas City against the Seattle Mariners because he knew Ken Griffey Jr. was my favorite player.”

Bucket list: “I’d like to learn how to fly a plane.”

Favorite holiday:
“Christmas because everybody is in a good mood and at the risk of being cliché, it’s the most wonderful time of the year.”

Favorite dessert: “My Grammy’s cheesecake.”

If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be? “Stephen Colbert. It’d be nice to see what it would be like to be funny for once.”

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!