This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

You may recognize this week’s Campus Cutie, Justin Short, from the sidelines of Faurot Field where he is a cheerleader for the Tigers. When Justin’s not cheering, he’s singing for the campus a capella group Mizzou Forte. This senior certainly bleeds black and gold in everything he does. Mizzou-rah!

Hometown: Kansas City, Mo.

Major: Sociology and Hotel & Restaurant Management with a minor in Communication

Campus involvement: Cheerleading and Mizzou Forte

Fun fact: I am a twin, and [my twin] is my best friend.

Favorite cheerleading memory: Beating the University of Oklahoma in my senior Homecoming.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Being a cruise director for a major cruise line

Favorite quote: “I live by the quote, ‘live, laugh, love’ because without these things, we cannot possibly live a happy life.”

Last song played on your iPod: “Me and the Moon” by Something Cooperate

Favorite song you’ve sung with Mizzou Forte: “Black and Gold” … because I bleed black and gold, and I had a solo!

On your Christmas list: Shoes, the Sprint HTC EVO, some Blu-ray discs and a bowl game in California

Role model: “My coach, Suzy Thompson. She has saved me in all the ways a person can be saved. She has been a second mother to me, and the experiences she has given me will stay with me for a lifetime! Plus, she still makes me nervous!”

Kelsey Mirando is a senior at the University of Missouri, class of 2011, studying Magazine Journalism, English and Sociology. Born and raised in Tulsa, Okla., Kelsey enjoys travel, volunteerism and any Leonardo DiCaprio movie. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity and has served as President of the Society of Professional Journalists, MU chapter. She has reported among the Tiger fans of Columbia, Mo., the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the bright lights of New York City. Kelsey recently completed the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) summer internship program and is now soaking up every moment of her senior year at Mizzou.