Justin Short ’12

You may recognize this week’s Campus Cutie, Justin Short, from the sidelines of Faurot Field where he is a cheerleader for the Tigers. When Justin’s not cheering, he’s singing for the campus a capella group Mizzou Forte. This senior certainly bleeds black and gold in everything he does. Mizzou-rah!

Hometown: Kansas City, Mo.

Major: Sociology and Hotel & Restaurant Management with a minor in Communication

Campus involvement: Cheerleading and Mizzou Forte

Fun fact: I am a twin, and [my twin] is my best friend.

Favorite cheerleading memory: Beating the University of Oklahoma in my senior Homecoming.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Being a cruise director for a major cruise line

Favorite quote: “I live by the quote, ‘live, laugh, love’ because without these things, we cannot possibly live a happy life.”

Last song played on your iPod: “Me and the Moon” by Something Cooperate

Favorite song you’ve sung with Mizzou Forte: “Black and Gold” … because I bleed black and gold, and I had a solo!

On your Christmas list: Shoes, the Sprint HTC EVO, some Blu-ray discs and a bowl game in California

Role model: “My coach, Suzy Thompson. She has saved me in all the ways a person can be saved. She has been a second mother to me, and the experiences she has given me will stay with me for a lifetime! Plus, she still makes me nervous!”