Joseph Gordon-Levitt Encourages Mizzou Students to hitRECord

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt speaks to an audience at Jesse Hall last Wednesday about hitRECord, an online collaborative production company that shares profits with contributing artists. Gordon-Levitt urged students to submit their own artwork to the site during his presentation. Gordon-Levitt entertained the crowd with an explanation of his web project along with a screening of a few short films and a musical preformance. Camera in hand, Gordon-Levitt called on audience members to participate in his own filming throughout the preformance. 

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!