This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Meet Mizzou’s cutest ginger, John Arnold! When he isn’t working at the Recreation Center or serving the community with his Beta Upsilon Chi (BYX) brothers, you can find him cheering on the Mizzou Tigers as their biggest fan both on and off the field.

Hometown: Excelsior Springs, Mo.

Major: Business Administration, emphasis Management

Relationship status: Happily taken

Campus involvement: Mizzou Football Student Assistant, member and soon-to-be treasurer of Beta Upsilon Chi, Brewer Station attendant at the University of Missouri Recreation Center

Dream job: “Work for College Gameday. This would allow me to do two of my favorite things – talk about college football and wear fly suits!”

If you could change places with anyone for a day, who would you choose? “Brady Deaton. Who wouldn’t want to be the Chancellor of the greatest university on the planet?”

Favorite holiday: “The Fourth of July. I love fireworks, and I am proud of the country we live in! And my birthday happens to be on the fifth.”

Best Mizzou experience: “Homecoming 2010. I know this is cliché, but it was the GREATEST day for me as a Tiger.”

Unique fact: “I have red hair, and I am left-handed. I am truly one of a kind.”

Dream vacation destination: “Greece. I have never been there, but the pictures I’ve seen are enough to make me want to live there.”

Favorite movie: “The Lion King. It was my favorite movie as soon as it came out and still is.”

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!