This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Ladies, meet Jake Wren! A nursing major, he is one of our most involved campus cuties we’ve ever seen. He is on the Nursing Student Council, National Student Nursing Association, Student Nursing Association and is a T.A. for SSC 1150. On top of all this, Jake is the officer of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity and was the 2012 Greek Week director. Beyond impressive, right? Check this involved cutie out!!

Full name: Jacob Scott Wren
Age: 21
Year: Senior
Major: Nursing
Hometown: Jackson, Mo.
Relationship status: Single
Favorite quote: “I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day” – Abraham Lincoln
Favorite movie: Star Wars Saga (yes, he admits he is a Star Wars nerd)
Celebrity crush: Mila Kunis
His idea of the perfect date: The best date is completely spontaneous. That just makes it so much more memorable. Maybe start with dinner somewhere, but after that just completely random. “The best nights are the ones you don’t see coming.” But it is always nice to end the date with a kiss.
The hottest thing a girl can wear: A sundress
The weirdest thing she can wear: TOO much makeup (natural is better)
The first thing I notice about a girl: Teeth (smile) and hair
What he looks for in a girlfriend: Funny, good personality, trust-worthy, out-going, laid-back, positive attitude, and intelligence.
The most unattractive thing a girl can do: When a girl tries to tell me what I can and can’t do.
Last song played on his iPod: “Mr. Rager” by Kid Cudi
Dream job: Emergency Department Nurse
Most embarrassing moment: The first time I met my step-mom we had spaghetti for dinner. During dinner we were telling jokes and I had a mouthful of spaghetti and laughed so hard spaghetti shot out my nose and I actually had to pull some of it out of my nose! it’s still a story my family jokes about.
Favorite place in Columbia: Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity House
First item on his bucket list: Learning how to surf

Allison Goldberg is a junior at the University of Missouri double majoring in strategic communication journalism with an emphasis in PR and marketing and psychology. In Columbia, she is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha women's fraternity executive council and is a Rent the Runway campus rep. During her spare time you can find her shopping, spending time with her friends and family, running outside or reading a fashion magazine. Allison has interned at a social media firm, BCV Evolve in Chicago for the past two summers. She hopes to work for a fashion PR firm in Chicago or New York when she graduates and eventually travel to South America.