This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

This week’s campus cutie, Iain Bopp, loves the smell of chlorine in the morning. When he’s not on duty as a Rec lifeguard, he’s in the water playing his favorite sport, water polo, with the MU Water Polo club team. This multilingual merman was such a jokester; it was difficult to get some straight answers out of him!

Hometown: “I consider myself a citizen of the world.” However, if he had to pick just one hometown, it would be Waikoloa, Hawaii.

Major: International Studies and German with a Spanish minor

Relationship status: “Completely infatuated and lucky enough to be with the girl of my dreams.”

Languages: fluent in English, Spanish and German

Favorite quote: “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: Everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.”

Dream job: “Johnny-on-the-Spot cleaner. Somebody has to do it … just trying to make the world a better place.”

Favorite thing about Mizzou: playing water polo at the Rec

Little known fact: “I live a secret nerd life reading fantasy books and playing Dungeons and Dragons. Please don’t tell.”

Most embarrassing moment: “Slipping down the entire flight of stairs in the A&S building during Snowpocalypse, and taking two dainty girls down with me. Horrifying.”

If he could have any superpower: “The power of punctuality. I know it sounds dumb, but hey, never being late! For anything! And always being in the right place at the right time. It would be sweet.”

Hidden talent: “I can make Starburst wrappers into origami cranes using my tongue.”

Dream place to live (besides Mizzou, of course): Sevilla, Spain

Kelsey Mirando is a senior at the University of Missouri, class of 2011, studying Magazine Journalism, English and Sociology. Born and raised in Tulsa, Okla., Kelsey enjoys travel, volunteerism and any Leonardo DiCaprio movie. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity and has served as President of the Society of Professional Journalists, MU chapter. She has reported among the Tiger fans of Columbia, Mo., the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the bright lights of New York City. Kelsey recently completed the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) summer internship program and is now soaking up every moment of her senior year at Mizzou.