This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

With new classes, new schedules and a new calendar year, the spring semester can feel like a fresh start. Begin the semester with healthy habits to make this your most productive semester yet! Here are some ideas to get you started:

1. Go to all of your classes

Make it your personal goal to go to every lecture and discussion group from day one. If you start out the semester strong, you just might stay in the habit. 

2. Get a 2018 planner

Writing down all of your assignments and classes is a real lifesaver and will keep you totally organized. Even better, you can pick out a cute one that matches your 2018 aesthetic

3. Clean your room

Start your spring semester off with a little spring cleaning! Take a Sunday afternoon to vacuum your floors, do your laundry (including your sheets!) and wipe down all surfaces

4. Start a skincare routine

Your skin will thank you after you get into a daily routine of face scrubbing, washing and moisturizing. Try to use a mask twice a week and drink plenty of water to make your skin glow!

5. Cut your hair

Cut off all of your dead ends for the new semester. Sporting a new hairdo will give you a fresh start to classes and friend groups, and even a confidence booster when everyone is complimenting you.  

HC Contributer Mizzou