Her Campus Mizzou and Rent the Runway Host a Night of Spring Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Her Campus Mizzou and Rent the Runway hosted the Her Campus Catwalk fashion show on Friday at P.S. Gallery in Columbia. The event included a fashion show, food and drinks provided by Room 38, and a competition among Mizzou sororities to see who could purchase the most tickets. The winner received a percentage of the proceeds donated to their chapter’s philanthropy. 

The Her Campus Catwalk models pose after the show.

Some of the Her Campus Mizzou staff celebrates a successful production at P.S. Gallery.

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!