Style > Beauty

What You Need to Know about Harry Styles’ New Beauty Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Yeah, you read the headline right.

Your favorite Brit, Harry Styles, just released a new beauty line, Pleasing, and you can shop it online today. The collection features nail and skincare products on a wonderfully minimalistic, dare I say pleasing, website.

The beauty line is gender-neutral and inspired by the star’s own self-care routine, according to People Magazine. In a press release, Styles wrote that he “didn’t want to make products to mask people,” but to “highlight them and make them feel beautiful.”

Styles told Dazed Magazine that the inspiration for the new line came from painting his nails — something that brings him joy. But Styles also told Dazed that the brand is about “so much more than nail polish.”

“I’ve always found that the moments in my life which have brought me the most joy are the small ones,” Styles told Dazed. “Whether it be, you know, the end of the night under the stars or a bite of food, or sitting with your friends thinking, ‘Oh, I’m never gonna forget this’… the essence of Pleasing is finding those little moments of joy and showing them to people.”

*Swoon.*

One of the nail products is The Perfect Polish Set ($65), which includes four bottles of pearlescent nail polish in pink, white, black-blue and off-white shades to create “endless combinations.” The set also comes with alphabetical nail decoration stickers. Some of these nail shades are available for individual purchase.

The skin products include The Pleasing Pen ($30), a double-sided rollerball product that provides “two potent serums” to refresh the lips and eyes with ingredients such as lingonberry, okra, marshmallow and hyaluronic salt. There’s also the Pearlescent Illuminating Serum ($35), a moisturizing product rich with antioxidants and amino acids that can be used alone or as a makeup primer.

Bonus: The entire Pleasing line is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and dedicated to an ethical supply chain.

Pleasing’s products range in price from $20 to $65. Orders could be shipped as soon as Nov. 29, according to Elle Magazine. So, if you’re still searching for a holiday gift for that special Styler in your life, this could be a perfect option.

Hi there! My name is Katie, and I'm the current editor of Her Campus Mizzou. I'm originally from Macungie, Pennsylvania (go Phillies!) and I'm currently a sophomore at Mizzou studying journalism and political science. I enjoy outdoorsy activities, Spotify playlists, reading, and marveling at the campus squirrels. Journalistic storytelling is a passion of mine, and I would love to be an investigative reporter someday.