Get Pumped for Game Day With This Bangin’ Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Football season is back, and that means so is tailgating. While you’re downing mimosas and bloody marys trying to wake up for those early morning games, blast these songs to put some more pep in your step. 

“Panda” by Desiigner

The standard song heard through Greek Town while tailgating, “Panda” can do nothing but get you pumped for kickoff.

“Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond

This classic song is one everyone knows, and it will keep you singing and dancing into the fourth quarter.

“Black and Yellow” by Wiz Khalifa

Mizzou colors are black and gold; need I say more?

“We are the Champions” by Queen

Another classic that everyone will be blaring through the streets after a win.

“We Will Rock You” by Queen

This song is a staple to hear during the game. Everyone stomping and clapping pumps up the both crowd and the players.

“Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor

Since Mizzou’s mascot is the tiger, this song just makes sense. “Eye of the Tiger” is the song heard in all motivational movie and TV scenes, so it’s perfect for game day.

“Bring Em Out” by T.I.

“Bring Em Out” is the perfect pump-up song, which is exactly why Mizzou chose this song to be a walkout crowd pleaser.

“Jungle- Remix” by X Ambassadors and Jamie N Commons ft. Jay Z

Another song heard throughout this game has your head banging along to the beat, and you can’t help but scream “follow me, into the jungle” along with the song.

“All the Way Up” by Fat Joe

“Nothing can stop me, I’m all the way up.” Just hearing that one phrase of the song gets you ready to cheer on your favorite college football team.

“The Outsiders” by Eric Church

There’s something about hearing this classic country song that just gets my spirit up. That’s probably why Mizzou picked this song to be played in the stadium during the game.

Check out our playlist below:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1234547503/playlist/3bTdmq6At3A0yCWJRmGS2R 

HC Contributer Mizzou