Five Things to do on Spring Break When You’re Not Going on Vacation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

If you’re like me, you’re looking at everyone’s pictures on social media and seeing them all on vacation while you’re just staying home for spring break. But just because you’re not on vacation doesn’t mean you can have fun. Here are a few things you can consider doing for your spring break.

Have a movie marathon.

Whether it’s Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Marvel movies, there are so many options out there for you to have your very own movie marathon in your living room.

Go on a shopping spree.

After all, it is spring break. Maybe it’s time to start shopping for a few new things for your wardrobe.

Spend a day outdoors.

The weather is finally starting to take a turn for the better, so why not try to enjoy it? Going on a picnic, going for a bike ride or starting a campfire are all great ways to enjoy mother nature during your break.

Treat yourself at your favorite restaurant.

Whether it’s the best restaurant in town or just the McDonald’s down the street, spring break is the perfect time to go eat some of your favorite food.

Go on a day trip adventure.

There’s always something worth exploring no matter where you live. Even if you can’t fly out to the beach this spring break, you can make your own adventures.

You don’t always have to go far to have fun. Make this spring break special so that you can look back on the memories.

Studying to be a journalist at the University of Missouri in Columbia. Senior Editor and Writer at Her Campus Mizzou.
HC Contributer Mizzou