This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Netflix has outdone itself by coming up with original movies and TV series. I have to admit that the content is pretty impressive. Here are a few things you should check out next time you’re looking for something to watch.

1. Unicorn Store

If you were looking for more content with Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson, then look no further. This film has all different kinds of aspects to it and is sure to be a hit for all unicorn lovers out there.

2. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

The second season is now streaming on Netflix. Tune in to this season to find more dark magic and “chilling” content.

3. The Perfect Date

This cute film stars Noah Centineo, Laura Marano and Camila Mendes. If you’re feeling up for a romantic comedy that makes you think of “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before” then this one is just right for you.

4. Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes

This four-episode series is intriguing yet horrifying. Try watching this during the day so you don’t freak yourself out too much at night (like I did).

5. The Great British Baking Show

Pure and wholesome are two words that perfectly describe this TV show. This is the perfect way to end a rough day – or any day for that matter.

Netflix has provided its own content that ranges from a variety of genres. Check out more of their original movies and shows, and see what peaks your interest.

Studying to be a journalist at the University of Missouri in Columbia. Senior Editor and Writer at Her Campus Mizzou.
HC Contributer Mizzou