This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

I’m sure you’re well aware that fall drinks made their return, simply because of the excessively long lines at different Starbucks locations on the MU campus. If you are sick of your typical order and looking to try a new drink this fall, here’s a curated list of fun drinks to match the 12 zodiac signs, as well as your tastebuds!

Libra (September 23–October 23)

This sign’s season begins around the same time fall does, so it is bound to coincide with your classic fall favorites. For Libras, I am recommending caramel apple spice (hot or cold, your choice) due to your timeless taste. With a flavor similarly reflecting the classic apple cider we have all grown up with, this drink will hopefully fill your fall cravings and bring back some nostalgia from the previous fall seasons.

Scorpio (October 24–November 21)

Scorpios are commonly known as the most misunderstood star sign, so you need a drink as intricate as you. This is why I have paired you with an iced, brown sugar and oat milk shaken espresso. Which is both a mouthful of words and festive flavors. Although this drink isn’t menu-specific for the season, it should still give you that same fall feeling you’re looking for!

Sagittarius (November 22–December 21)

Known for always being on a quest for knowledge, my drink recommendation may hopefully end the quest for a new drink too. For you Sagittariuses, I’m challenging you to try the maple pecan latte. This drink isn’t fall-specific either, but the maple flavor is sure to quench your thirst for a fall drink this month!

Capricorn (December 22–January 19)

Your skill for navigating physical and emotional realms calls for a taste that can appeal to both. For you, I recommend a cinnamon chai. Again, whether hot or iced, this drink is sure to fill you with warm and fuzzy feelings due to its cinnamon notes, frequently found in scents and flavors during this time of year.

Aquarius (January 20–February 18)

Your tendency to be independent and eccentric translates to this drink recommendation I have for you. Pumpkin chai allows you the freedom of straying from a more basic option, while still being unique enough to make people stop and ask what you ordered. The pumpkin chai is a perfect choice too for those who don’t like coffee or for those who are simply not craving it that day.

Pisces (February 19–March 20)

Your ability to be emotionally aware of yourself and those around you makes you a little more complex than the av. That’s why for your drink I will be choosing the new iced apple crisp macchiato. This drink is a little different than your average pumpkin spice latte, and with it you’re sure to enjoy an array of fall flavors!

Aries (March 21–April 19)

Known for being passionate, motivated, and confident leaders, Aries like to start their own trends! For Aries, curating your style and trying new drinks are just more tasks for you to tackle this fall season. For this reason, I’m pairing you with an apple crisp latte. It’s a little different and out of some people’s comfort zones, a little bit like you, Aries!

Taurus (April 20–May 20)

Tauruses have a need for stability but also a longing for extravagance, which makes a pumpkin spice frappuccino such an easy recommendation. Although frappuccinos themselves are now seen as somewhat juvenile, this frap has a little bit of everything you’re wanting this fall! This staple fall flavor covers all your bases this season!

Gemini (May 21–June 21)

With a bitter side, a sweet side, and sometimes a mix of both, Geminis made this pairing too simple! For you, I have chosen the pumpkin cream cold brew. It’s a little sweet and a little bitter; Overall a perfect drink for you Geminis fall!

Cancer (June 22–July 22)

Often teased for being the most emotional sign, you need a little comfort in your drink choice this fall! A nice warm apple crisp chai is sure to do the trick. With less caffeine than your average cup of coffee, it’s a great alternative to calm your emotions, and give you all the fall feels!

Leo (July 23–August 22) 

The desire to be center of attention this fall is not new to you Leos! Your drink of choice this season is none other than a classic pumpkin spice latte. A timeless drink that always rakes in the hype and attention of all the autumn lovers, AKA a perfect drink for you!

Virgo (August 23–September 22)

And last but not least: Virgos! A practical drink you can enjoy all season and even from the comfort of your own home, a cinnamon roll latte/frappucino is the perfect drink for you! With the caffeine you need to tackle your busy schedule, you’re sure to enjoy this underrated drink!

hether you’re looking for a new fall drink to try, or are sticking with your classic order, hopefully, you learned something new! Let us know on social media if you think your drink pairing is accurate!

hi! i am a class of 2026 mizzou student, and am majoring in journalism and theatre - performance! some of my interests include reading, going to the gym, music (big swiftie), finding new coffee shops, and watching new movies! i joined her campus for a creative outlet to be able to write about topics i am passionate about!