Daniel Easterly ’15

This week’s cutie knows how to play rough on Faurot. But when Daniel is not in his football pads, he sports a sensitive side that’s impossible not to love. Get to know this Mizzou safety because there is much more to this cutie than his defensive skills on the field.

Hometown: Detroit, Mich.

Major: Computer technology/communication

Relationship status: Single

Ideal first date: Dinner and a movie

Favorite restaurant: “Every restaurant. I love food.”

Favorite quote: “If you never fail, you never learn how to succeed.”

Favorite movie: Remember the Titans

Favorite candy: Milk Duds

Unique fact: “I have more than 100 hats.”

Hidden talent: “I write poetry.”

Most embarrassing moment: “I tripped and fell over a clothing rack in front of a group of girls while I was walking into a store at the mall.”

Favorite vacation spot: Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Best memory at Mizzou:  “Playing in my first college football game against Texas A&M.”

What I look for in a girl: “I look for a girl with a great personality, a beautiful smile and pretty eyes. I ultimately look for a girl who can make me laugh; I love to laugh.”

Most rewarding experience: “Having one of my poems published.”

Most played song on your iPod: “Spend It” by 2 Chainz

Dream job: “To start my own business creating highlight tapes for aspiring athletes and also to invent something that everyone in the world will need to use.”

Favorite novel: Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events

Involvement on campus: “I play football for the University of Missouri, and I am a part of a couple on-campus clubs.”

If I could switch lives with anyone for the day it would be: “President Obama because he is the man in charge.”