This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Meet Cole Crawford, the last but certainly not least Mizzou campus cutie of the 2010-2011 school year! You can usually find him at the Rec, studying at the library or throwing a football around with his friends. This small-town country boy has a big heart and can brighten your day with a simple, “Hello, ma’am, how are you doing?”

Hometown: Hamilton, Mo.

Major: Agricultural Journalism

Dream job: “Cowboy by day, rock star by night.”

Relationship status: “Taken by an amazing girl. She’s essentially Wonder Woman.”

Favorite quote: “If you’re not living life on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.” — Unknown

Favorite movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Favorite candy: Sweet Tart Jellybeans

Favorite thing about Mizzou: “The school spirit and the campus can’t be beat!”

Campus involvement: AASB and BYX (Brothers Under Christ)

Unique fact: “I was raised on a cattle ranch.”

Most embarrassing moment: “One time I was getting dressed, and my RA knocked on my door. Without thinking, I answered it … I was only in my underwear!”

Hobbies: “Wrestling, working on a farm, spending time with my family, and singing (rockin’ out).”

Favorite food: “BEEF.”

Most romantic date: “Sitting on the dock on my lake sharing a first kiss in the rain.”

Hidden talent: Voices and impersonations

Bucket list: “Go skydiving, and visit Italy.”

If he were a Crayola Crayon: Cerulean Blue

Pets: “Sea-monkeys, cows and my border collie, Roxy.”

Allison Goldberg is a junior at the University of Missouri double majoring in strategic communication journalism with an emphasis in PR and marketing and psychology. In Columbia, she is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha women's fraternity executive council and is a Rent the Runway campus rep. During her spare time you can find her shopping, spending time with her friends and family, running outside or reading a fashion magazine. Allison has interned at a social media firm, BCV Evolve in Chicago for the past two summers. She hopes to work for a fashion PR firm in Chicago or New York when she graduates and eventually travel to South America.
Kelsey Mirando is a senior at the University of Missouri, class of 2011, studying Magazine Journalism, English and Sociology. Born and raised in Tulsa, Okla., Kelsey enjoys travel, volunteerism and any Leonardo DiCaprio movie. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity and has served as President of the Society of Professional Journalists, MU chapter. She has reported among the Tiger fans of Columbia, Mo., the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the bright lights of New York City. Kelsey recently completed the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) summer internship program and is now soaking up every moment of her senior year at Mizzou.