Cole Crawford ’14

Meet Cole Crawford, the last but certainly not least Mizzou campus cutie of the 2010-2011 school year! You can usually find him at the Rec, studying at the library or throwing a football around with his friends. This small-town country boy has a big heart and can brighten your day with a simple, “Hello, ma’am, how are you doing?”

Hometown: Hamilton, Mo.

Major: Agricultural Journalism

Dream job: “Cowboy by day, rock star by night.”

Relationship status: “Taken by an amazing girl. She’s essentially Wonder Woman.”

Favorite quote: “If you’re not living life on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.” — Unknown

Favorite movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Favorite candy: Sweet Tart Jellybeans

Favorite thing about Mizzou: “The school spirit and the campus can’t be beat!”

Campus involvement: AASB and BYX (Brothers Under Christ)

Unique fact: “I was raised on a cattle ranch.”

Most embarrassing moment: “One time I was getting dressed, and my RA knocked on my door. Without thinking, I answered it … I was only in my underwear!”

Hobbies: “Wrestling, working on a farm, spending time with my family, and singing (rockin’ out).”

Favorite food: “BEEF.”

Most romantic date: “Sitting on the dock on my lake sharing a first kiss in the rain.”

Hidden talent: Voices and impersonations

Bucket list: “Go skydiving, and visit Italy.”

If he were a Crayola Crayon: Cerulean Blue

Pets: “Sea-monkeys, cows and my border collie, Roxy.”

Allison Goldberg is a junior at the University of Missouri double majoring in strategic communication journalism with an emphasis in PR and marketing and psychology. In Columbia, she is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha women's fraternity executive council and is a Rent the Runway campus rep. During her spare time you can find her shopping, spending time with her friends and family, running outside or reading a fashion magazine. Allison has interned at a social media firm, BCV Evolve in Chicago for the past two summers. She hopes to work for a fashion PR firm in Chicago or New York when she graduates and eventually travel to South America.