Cody Crutchfield ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Calling all southern belles! Let us introduce you to this week’s campus cutie, Cody Crutchfield. You can find this proud Texan hanging out with his brothers at Delta Chi Fraternity or working hard to pursue his passion for journalism. Sweeter than the tea from his hometown, this gentleman is sure to put a smile on your face; so read on, Collegiettes!

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Major: Journalism

Campus Involvement: Delta Chi Fraternity

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite pick-up line: “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put u and I together.”

3 turn-ons: Cowboy boots, sundresses and a great smile.

3 turn-offs: Excessive texting, bad body language and smoking.

Guilty pleasure: Singing in the shower

Most embarrassing moment: Giving a hug to someone I thought was my mom only to find out that it was a stranger.

Favorite memory at Mizzou: Initiation night.

In 10 years I will be: Working for ESPN.

Perfect first date: Dinner and a football game.

What I look for in a girl is: A good sense of humor

3 things I can’t live without are: Pretzel Goldfish, Dr Pepper and Texas

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Japan. I am partially Japanese and have many relatives I would like to meet as well as learn about the culture. 

Maggie Bowman is a freshman at the University of Missouri. A coffee-addict and sparkle enthusiast, she loves a good laugh and holds her family and friends close to her heart. You can catch this girl hanging out with her lovely sisters at Kappa Delta Sorority or working hard to serve the Columbia community! 
Brooke Hofer is a senior at the University of Missouri. She is majoring in Strategic Communications through the School of Journalism while also pursuing minors in Classics, Psychology and a general Honors degree. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Brooke is an active member of Kappa Delta Sorority (Epsilon Iota chapter), Vice President of Sigma Alpha Pi, and she is a barista in the Columbia, Missouri area. Brooke loves working out, writing short stories, reading old books, and spending time with her family and friends in Kansas City. She hopes to eventually travel the world while working in the advertising or public relations industry.