This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

With fall in full swing and winter just around the corner, more and more Mizzou students are incorporating boots into their daily wardrobes. Whether you wear boots to keep warm and dry on your walk to class or you wear them as a fun and fashionable accessory with your weekend outfit, there are plenty of options for you. Her Campus Mizzou has some cute and practical choices that don’t break the bank.

Rain boots: Rain boots are a perfect way to bring color to your wardrobe on a dark and rainy day. More importantly, they’ll keep your feet dry as you walk around campus. Target has a large online selection of cute and patterned boots ranging anywhere from $20 to $40. The pink Merona Zusa Floral Rain Boots can be found at Target for $24.99.

[pagebreak]

Snow boots: Snow boots are essential for walks to class on cold and snowy days. Khombu’s Traveler 2 snow
 boots are $40 at Zappos. Their faux-fur lining will keep your feet warm, and the rubber outsole will give you the traction to maneuver around campus safely.

[pagebreak]

Fashion boots: Boots can also be a stylish way to spice up your wardrobe this winter. Tuck your boots into skinny jeans or leggings when going out to create a cute yet sophisticated look. These tall gray boots from shoeocean.com are just $34.99. Or try short ankle boots, such as this pair for $49.99 at Payless.
Vanessa Meuir is senior majoring in magazine journalism and English. She was born in St. Louis, MO and raised in Columbia, MO where she now attends school. In addition to her involvement with Her Campus Mizzou, she works in Mizzou's athletics department and serves as a writing tutor for students on campus. She has gained most of her journalistic experience while writing and blogging for the Columbia Missourian, a local newspaper, and Vox magazine, a student-run campus magazine. She also gained some publishing experience while interning at The Missouri Review, a literary magazine. When Vanessa is not working or in class, she enjoys maintaining a personal blog that comments on reality television, spending time with her five roommates, reading and dabbling in amateur photography. Among her favorite things are diet coke, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Disney Channel and fuzzy socks.