yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
Style

What Should You Be for Halloween Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Happy Halloween! It’s after Trick-or-Treat, but it’s never too late to dress up!

Aries – Lady Gaga 

Aries’ are bold and fierce and always the center of attention, and what better way to embody that than dressing as Lady Gaga? You could choose any of her outfits and it would make a killer costume. 

Taurus – Taylor Swift 

Taurus’ are passionate and powerful, Taylor swift fits that perfectly. For your costume, all you need to do is curl your hair and grab a guitar (maybe write some songs about your exes). 

Gemini – Group costume

Friendship is key when it comes to a Gemini, so a group would be the best way to embody your sign in a costume. You have so many costume ideas for this, like your favorite movie and dress as characters from it. The possibilities are endless.  

Cancer – Ellen 

The main trait of a Cancer is their sense of humor and the ability to make people laugh. Ellen makes a living off of interviewing people and making the audience laugh. To dress as Ellen all you need is a button-down with a sweater, as well as tan pants and white tennis shoes. 

Leo – Miley Cyrus 

Being a Leo means you’re fierce and you’re not afraid to show it. Miley Cyrus is bold and is not afraid to show her true colors. When dressing like Miley Cyrus, you could go for the red lipstick and a tight white shirt.

Virgo – Disney Princess 

Virgos have a large heart; they can also be very innocent. That basically sums up a Disney princess. All you need to do is pick your favorite princess and wear a dress. 

Libra – Audrey Hepburn

Libras are very classy and romantic, and what better person to be than Audrey Hepburn? All you need is a long black dress and some gloves. 

Scorpio – Nurse 

Scorpios are very detail-oriented which is perfect for a nurse. They sell nurse costumes cheap at party stores so it’s super simple!

Sagittarius – Daria 

Sagittarius’ can be uninvolved sometimes and are not that emotional. This is a character from a 90’s cartoon. 

Capricorn – Rosie the Riveter 

Capricorns are strong and empowered and who better than the symbol of female empowerment?

Aquarius – Batman 

Aquarius’ can be shy, so it’s great when you can hide behind a mask. Batman conceals his identity which is perfect.

Pisces – Couples’ Costumes 

Pisces’ are loyal and devoted, so grab your bae and get thinking. There are so many options for this one. 

HCXO, Victoria

All images courtesy of Google Images.

Victoria Hodges

Millersville '21

Sophomore
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3