What Disney Princess Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

If you’ve ever asked yourself what Disney Princess you are based on your zodiac sign, look no further! I hope this quiz can help attempt to answer all your questions.

Aries: Mulan

Like Mulan, Aries is a natural-born leader who is fearless even when the situation is scary. Even though they can sometimes take on too much (hello, Mulan saved China!), they have the motivation and determination to get whatever goal they had set accomplished! With their dynamic and energetic personality, many people look up to the Aries (just like many look up to the fearless princess!).

Taurus: Pocahontas 

Like Pocahontas, the Taurus are very practical and reliable for their friends and family. Not only do they prove faithful to those they care about, but they are also very patient to those who don’t understand them (*cough* Pocahontas with John Smith *cough*). However, the Taurus can only be so patient! When they see someone acting unjust, or someone behaving rudely, the Taurus will stand up for what they believe in – always!

Gemini: Belle

Like Belle, the Gemini zodiac sign is very intellectually inclined and they love to learn new things (Belle does love her books!). With each new situation, Geminis are quick to adapt (sound familiar? Belle did quickly adapt to living with the Beast) and take any new situation as a learning experience.

Cancer: Snow White

Like Snow White, Cancers are very home-loving and find the most comfortable being in their own space. However, the Cancer zodiac sign will do whatever they can to protect those they love, no matter the cost. Being both strong-willed and energetic, the Cancer zodiac sign is just as powerful as Snow White!

Leo: Rapunzel

Like Rapunzel, the Leo is very creative (have you seen the art Rapunzel has made?!?) and ambitious to accomplish their goals (*cough* Rapunzel seeing her lanterns *cough*). The Leos’ considerable talents help them succeed no matter the obstacles, and their enthusiastic energy makes them liked by anyone who meets them!

Virgo: Jasmine

Like Jasmine, the Virgo could appear cold and distant to those who meet them. However, the Virgo feels very deeply and cares unconditionally for those they love. They’re fierce and will always fight for what they believe is right!

Libra: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Like Aurora, the Libra is very elegant and charming with a great love for beauty and harmony. They are naturally kind, and they know how to appreciate the various pleasures of life. The Libra can be very social and energetic, making many love them because of their empathetic heart and kind gestures.

Scorpio: Moana

Like Moana, the Scorpio holds a very intense emotional energy that makes them passionate fighters to do what’s right (like Moana and her journey to save her island!). They have magnetic personalities that make them a good leader in any situation.

Sagittarius: Ariel

Like Ariel, the Sagittarius loves to see new worlds and take adventures outside their comfort zones (cue “Part of Your World” please). Even though they are perfectionists when completing a goal, they sometimes are unaware of what goal they are shooting for. No matter, because their restless energy allows them to complete whatever task they set for themselves.

Capricorn: Tiana

Like Tiana, a Capricorn appears stable, serious, and confident when accomplishing any goal (Tiana worked hard to open her restaurant, after all!). They work better when they set guidelines for themselves, and their stubborn and determined attitude assures that they will follow those guidelines, no matter the obstacles!

Aquarius: Merida

Like Merida, Aquarius’ have strong and independent personalities. As energetic as they can be, they sometimes need to venture by themselves in order to feel satisfied. That doesn’t mean they can’t be true extroverts, usually attracting those who witness their fierce attitude!

1. Pisces: Cinderella

Like Cinderella, the Pisces can adapt easily to emotionally new environments (Cinderella did have to adapt to her hard life with her step-sisters and evil step-mother!). They’re strong-willed but are very compassionate and sensitive to those they meet.

*All Gifs are brought to you by Giphy.com.

Maggie Ross

Millersville '22

I'm just a simple gal who loves all animals (especially doggos), believes in recycling, loves to listen to anything from the 70's (especially Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie, and Elton John), collects mugs, blankets, and sweatshirts, and loves sunflowers, fall, and winter; and especially enjoys drinking tea.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3