Tyler Lied ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Name: Tyler Lied

Age: 22

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Lebanon, PA

Year: Senior

Major: Business Finance

Campus activities: Men’s Tennis, intramurals, business club.

Hobbies: Tennis, video games, Sudoku Genius.

What’s your favorite dining hall on campus & your favorite food there? North Side Bistro, wings and because it’s all you can eat.

What’s your favorite thing about Millersville? The people.

Who is your dream celebrity wife? Kristin Cavallari.

What’s your favorite thing to do in Millersville? Go to the Fitness Center and play pick-up basketball.

What is your least favorite color? Yellow.

What’s your favorite food? Sausage.

What is your ideal vacation? Going to England.

What’s a song that describes your life? Mac Miller- “Best Day Ever”

What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.

What is the most played song on your iTunes? “Have Faith in Me” by A Day to Remember, it’s like 700 and then the next played song is 50.

Who is a famous person you would like to meet? Novak Djokovic…best tennis player ever.

Who is your favorite music artist? Go Radio, I don’t know the lead singer’s name, but him.

What is your favorite color? Blue.

What is your dream job? To work on Wall Street in NYC.

What are your guilty pleasures? Ice Cream and Taco Bell.

If you had a superpower, what would it be? Teleportation.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Not living at home, have a fulltime job, and have a husky.

What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate? To back flip, off of a Brookwood balcony.

Any other fun facts you’d like to include? I like shoes, I have a pink phone, and I’m going to India.  

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.