This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

With the craziness and chaos of the world right now, it is not uncommon to be feeling anxious and uneasy. Below are three songs that I have been listening to on repeat!

“Circles” by Mac Miller

Mac Miller’s music is the epitome of reassuring and calming with its slower melodies and inspirational lyrics: “Don’t put anymore stress on yourself, it’s one day at a time.” Honestly, give his entire discography a listen while you’re at it. 

Harry Styles’ “The Chain” Cover (Fleetwood Mac)

Harry Styles and Fleetwood Mac. Need I say more? With Harry Style’s soothing voice and Fleetwood Mac’s feel-good music, you’re bound to enjoy this cover. 

“Ribs” by Lorde

Lorde is the perfect artist to listen to when feeling confused about your feelings and life. “Ribs” will have you reminiscing on your youth, but it has a relaxing and joyful melody. 

I hope you give these songs and artists a listen! The world is crazy right now, but just take a deep breath and find time in your day to relax.

HCXO, Hannah

Hannah Mader

Millersville '21

Hi! I'm Hannah, I am a senior Speech Communications major with an option in Public Relations. I grew up in Lancaster PA, and spent my first year of college at New York University before transferring to Millersville. I am obsessed with astrology!
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3