The Stars of Mean Girls: Then and Now

Mean Girls - it's a staple in every girl's movie night, and we all have some of the classic lines memorized. It's not just the jokes that made the movie great, though; the actors in the film truly made it impossible to forget, each person individually playing their part to perfection. Well, have you ever wondered what those people are up to today? Let's find out!

Lindsay Lohan - Cady Heron

Image result for lindsay lohan then and now

Lindsay's been through a lot, we all know that. However, she's recently begun making her way back into acting, with three titles under her name for 2018 (including Life-Size 2, according to IMDB - complete with Tyra Banks and the cast from the original! I screamed.)

Rachel McAdams - Regina George

Image result for rachel mcadams mean girls and now

We all know Rachel for some of the classics she's been in, including The Notebook and The Vow (the queen of Nicholas Sparks movies!), but more recently she's starred in Doctor Strange, Spotlight, and played a recurring role in True Detective.

Lacey Chabert - Gretchen Wieners

Image result for lacey chabert mean girls and now

Even though it seems like we haven't seen a ton from Lacey since Mean Girls, she's been pretty involved with voice acting, causing her to have a whopping 138 acting credits under her belt, and she's also starred in a few tv movies.

Amanda Seyfried - Karen Smith

This beauty has made a true name for herself in movies, continuing her acting career after Mean Girls with Les Miserables and playing lead parts in Dear John, Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia 2: Here We Go Again, and more.

Lizzy Caplan - Janis Ian

Image result for lizzy caplan mean girls and now

Lizzy looks totally different from her 'art freak' days, and she's been spending her time doing lots of television show appearances and short films.

Daniel Franzese - Damian

Image result for daniel franzese mean girls and now

Like his friend Lizzie, Daniel has been working on a lot of television shows and short films, and was even in a Todrick Hall video, Beauty and the Beat Boots.

Jonathan Bennett - Aaron Samuels 

Image result for jonathan bennett mean girls and now

The lovable Aaron Samuels has been guest-starring in TV shows and starring in movies and TV movies constantly since mean girls, and even hosted Cake Wars for two years - yum!

There are, of course, tons of other people from Mean Girls that we love, and if you want to find out more, simply Google them to find out what they've starred in and what they're into now! If you find out more and want to hit us up on social media with that info, it would be, like, totally fetch.

HCXO,

Lola

*All images courtesy of Google