Ryan Thomas ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Name: Ryan Thomas

Age: 25

Relationship Status: Engaged

Hometown: Myerstown, PA

Year: Senior

Major: Communication Broadcasting

Campus activities: MUTV 99, National Broadcasting Society

Hobbies: Playing sports, cooking, watching movies, playing video games and board games

What’s your favorite dining hall on campus & your favorite food there? Two years ago a Lyle Hall they hosted a diversity night and served an Ostrich Stir-fry. It was the best meal I have ever had on campus.

What’s a funny story your family always tells about you? My brother always talks about how we crashed while riding a snow mobile when I was little. He was worried I was hurt after he found me under the snow mobile, but I was laughing hysterically!

What is your least favorite color? Yellow

What’s your favorite food? Steak

What is your ideal vacation? Going to Greece.

Describe your personality in three words. Outgoing, friendly, talkative

What is your favorite holiday? St. Patrick’s Day

What is the most played song on your iTunes? Running to the Rain – Peter Gabrielle

Who is a famous person you would like to meet? Jerry Rice

Who is your favorite music artist?Papa Roach

What is something someone would be surprised to know about you? People are often surprised that I know how to cook.

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your most attractive feature? My dimples

What is your dream job? A marketing/broadcasting position for a sports show or TV show.

If you had a superpower, what would it be? Telekinesis

Where do you see yourself in five years? Married, working a job in my field, and living in Philadelphia.

What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate? Get all my work done!

Elyse Brown

Millersville

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.