This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.
Air heads

By far my favorite candy! I love the flavors, especially the blue. Even though the texture can sometimes hurt my teeth, Airheads are so worth it.

kitkats

The perfect mix of chocolate and wafer. I like it because it isn’t just a boring piece of chocolate. They even make that satisfying sound when you crack them apart.

Sour Patch kids

I am an absolute sucker for anything sour! The texture throws me off a little, but I love all of the flavors! And yes, I am the weirdo that eats the sour sugar out of the bottom of the pack.

m&ms

M&Ms are a very solid choice of candy. You can eat numerous packs or handfuls before you even realize how many you are eating. Extra points if they are the mini M&Ms.

laffy taffy

Not this candy is SLEPT ON. Laffy taffy is the epitome of my childhood at the local public pool. Green apple and grape have my heart.

It is very hard to choose the best candy out there, but these are just a few of my favorites that I like to eat around the holidays.

HCXO, Laura

Laura Sheaffer

Millersville '21

My name is Laura Sheaffer and I am a senior at MU! I am a Speech Communications major with an option in Public Relations and minors in English, Writing Studies, Creative Writing & Publishing. I am active in Expressions Dance where I hold the position of the lyrical teacher and the public relations manager. I have been dancing for 18 years and love that I get to continue my passion at college. I am a personal trainer and a fitness instructor here at Millersville. When I'm not dancing or at the gym, you can find me at the library or a cute coffee shop! In my free time I enjoy reading, running and hiking.