This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

YouTube has quite literally become one of the most popular apps of all time with 122 million people watching every day. Every teen at one point or another definitely had the thought to make their own YouTube channel and, if not, you were definitely sucked into its latest trends! Whether you watch lifestyle vloggers that feel like friends, catch up on the news or watch a podcast, there’s something for everyone. Here are my top 5 favorite YouTubers!

Danielle Carolan

A recent University of Georgia grad who moved to New York City just this year is by far my favorite YouTuber. Through her lifestyle-inspired videos, you feel like you are best friends! Not to mention her fashion merchandising major makes me want to buy every outfit she owns!

Brooke Miccio

Another University of Georgia grad who lives in NYC is sure to grasp your attention with her hustle and bustle lifestyle and humor. Brooke is totally relatable and another YouTuber you will feel connected to instantly with her one of a kind personality.

Hannah Elise

If you are looking for a laugh or need another sarcastic friend in your life, you NEED to check out Hannah! Her college content was what reeled me in initially and, now that she has graduated and moved to NYC, I am LIVING for the moving vlogs!

The Arnold Sisters

If you’re a fan of Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance, you might recognize these incredibly talented sisters. Their Youtube channel really gives you a glimpse into their goofy and ‘normal’ side that isn’t always shown on TV. Not to mention you see lots of content about Lindsay Arnold’s adorable baby Sage–I mean, who doesn’t love a cute baby?!

Tara Michelle

A Canadian resident who lived in LA and just recently moved back to Canada is sure to keep you entertained with her laid back, yet productive lifestyle. Even her days at home will make you feel less alone if you’re also having a lazy day!

My favorite style to watch on Youtube is by far lifestyle content. It is refreshing to be able to find people on social media that you are connected with, even if you’ve never met them! I would definitely give these Youtubers a try next time you open the app, you might end up loving their content as much as me!

HCXO, Sami

Sami Cordner

Millersville '22

My name is Sami Cordner and I am a senior Early Childhood Education major with a minor in STEM at Millersville University graduating in December 2022. I have been dancing for 19 years and recently accepted a position as a dance teacher! I also enjoy cooking, shopping, writing, reading and spending time with the people I love the most. My favorite articles to write are about relationships, experiences and lifestyle! After college I hope to become a 2nd or 3rd grade teacher!