This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Let’s get into what has been blasting through my AirPods 24/7 this semester.

1. “Northern Attitude” by Noah Kahan

Noah, Noah, Noah. He’s done it again. Hit after hit and I somehow like the next even more than the last. I have my dear friend Julia to thank for my obsession with this man. Nothing puts me in a better mood than one of his bops.

2. “Something in the Orange” by Zach Bryan

Julia strikes again. Before this song was all over TikTok my bestie sent it my way and I have been in love ever since. This song is just seriously the most wholesome and a vibey song ever.

3. “Shit Show” by Peter McPoland

My roomie Christine sent me this song because she “thought of me” when she heard it. Should I be offended? Anyways, it has quickly become a shower staple that I thoroughly enjoy screaming.

4. “Flowers” by Lauren Spencer Smith

This song is a dancers dream. Everything about it makes me want to head to the studio and whip up a dance. Or just figure it out on my way to class as people stare. Whatever works.

5. “Chateau” by blackbear

Anything blackbear is singing has me in a bumping mood. This is especially a favorite while I am at the gym.

6. “mirrorball” by Taylor Swift

Never have I ever related to a song more. And if there is one thing about me it is I LOVE sad music. I can be in the best of moods and still want to dwell in my music choices. This song just does it for me.

7. “Stick Season” by Noah Kahan

Noah again, oops. This is a classic though. I want to scream this song with the windows down and my hair all up in my face.

8. “Astronomy” by Conan Gray

I heard this song for the first time in a Chili’s bathroom with my roommate and demanded she find out what it was while I was doing my business. I have not let the song go since.

9. “First Burn” by Ari Afsar, Julia Harriman, Lexi Lawson, Rachelle Ann Go, and Shoba Narayan

This is one of those songs that I listen to and choreograph a dance on the way to class, except I actually followed through with it, and this lovely song and my choreography to it will be on the big stage at the end of this semester.

10. “Matilda” by Harry Styles

Here is another I love sad music even when I am in a good mood moment. What can I say, I am a cancer for a reason. This kind of music just speaks to me.

I rely on music a bit more than I care to admit. Trying to ignore someone? AirPods are in. Need a mood booster? You know the drill. Need to wallow in sadness? Once again, you know what is happening. These are THOSE songs for me. Let me know what yours are so I can hopefully extend my list.

HCXO, Gabby

Gabby Krick

Millersville '23

Gabby is a senior studying all things business and is the social media and marketing chair for Her Campus at Millersville. Dancing and choreographing are what she loves most outside of the world of writing. You can also find her at the gym, reading, baking, or planning a themed party.