This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

In our past Her Campus meeting, we had the fun idea of pairing up randomly with another writer and interviewing them for our next article. For my interview, I had the pleasure of sitting down and talking to new writer, Taylor Green.

Taylor Green, nineteen, is a freshman here at Millersville University. Taylor is a Philly native, and when choosing a college, she went with Millersville due to it’s distance from home. It was important for her to close enough to be able to get home when she wanted/needed to, yet far enough from home where she could be independent and grow.

Here at Millersville, Taylor is studying Digital Journalism. She has aspirations of using this degree and moving to New York with her best friend. So far, Taylor is loving the campus and the friends she is making. It’s definitely a transition that isn’t easy for most, however she is doing great.

In Taylor’s free time, she enjoys writing and going to concerts. Her love for reading is part of what led her to Her Campus. Taylor loves writing/reading blogs and editorials; Her Campus allows her to put her work out there for other college students to read. Another activity Taylor enjoys is going to concerts. She enjoys alternative, indie, and grunge music. Taylor explain one of her favorite things to do is to go to house shows in Philly with her friends.

During this interview I learned so much about Taylor and found that we have a lot in common. It was amazing talking to her, and I gained so much from it. I realized every now and again you should step out of your comfort zone and talk to someone new; you never know what could come out of it.

Check out some of Taylor’s articles here!

HCXO, Kayla

Kayla Campbell

Millersville '21

Senior at Millersville University majoring in Early Childhood and Special Education.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3