This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

At our meeting tonight I had the chance to talk to Abby Stone, a new member to Her Campus. She is an entertainment technology major, she was super smart in high school and very into her art program. Her mother is her role model, she’s the reason that Abby is such a hard worker and so determined. At home her mom is the glue of the family, and Abby aspires to be like her. 

Abby grew up in Texas until she was the age of four then moved to Lancaster city. She has two siblings, one who is a sophomore and a brother who is 19. She went to Hempfield High School then came to Millersville. Abby has two adorable pets, a dog named Chewie who is a 9-year-old King Charles Cavalier, and she recently brought into her home a ragdoll cat named Pita.  For two years in high school she worked at Tropical Smoothie, then a few months at Lancaster Cupcake. 

On the weekends Abby spends most of her time helping out with her boyfriend’s band; she has been with him for a year and a half. Abby heard about Her Campus from our president Hannah talking during one of her classes. Abby is very into social media which is why she decided to run for the co social media position. She is very big into aesthetics and brings that creativity to the Twitter and Instagram page. Abby also loves photography, so she can take killer photos for the Instagram page. 

I really enjoyed getting to know Abby, she is an amazing person who has a killer sense of style. I look forward to learning more about Abby through all of our bonding events.   

Read some of her articles here.

HCXO, Victoria

Victoria Hodges

Millersville '21

Sophomore