This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

I don’t know too much about each zodiac sign, but I know plenty about Lady Gaga. With that knowledge, I paired each zodiac sign to it’s perfect Lady Gaga song fit. 

Aries- Applause (ARTPOP)

Aries’ are the first sign and love to be number 1. They are confident and love the spotlight and need LOTS of attention (which isn’t a bad thing!) which is why “Applause” is the best song for them, they live for the applause.

Taurus- Beautiful, Dirty, Rich (The Fame)

I bet you thought I was going to select “Venus,” huh? (Which also is a good pick). Taurus’ are ruled by the planet Venus so they love, love, beautiful things, and nice things. They want to enjoy the finer things in life but also work hard to get those things. Taurus’ are known to be stingy with their money so it’s easy for them to splurge when they want to. 

Gemini- Hair (Born This Way)

Gemini’s are always changing and always change their interests! “Hair” is about changing your hair (and your personality). Gemini’s are known for changing it up a lot, always moving and keeping busy!

Cancer- The Cure (single)

Cancers are emotional and the nurturer of the zodiac so “The Cure” is the perfect song. It’s about unconditional love and support. They always want to make sure everyone is cared for and supported. Cancer’s promise to be the cure and fix you with their love!

Leo- Scheiße (Born This Way)

Leo’s are the boss and take no nonsense from anyone, which is why this song is perfect. “Scheiße” is an empowering song that makes you feel like you’re the ruler of the world. Leo’s definitely would feel like they’re in the spotlight with this song! 

Virgo- Telephone (The Fame Monster)

Virgo’s are focused and when they put their mind to something, they can’t be stopped. Virgo’s want to be themselves and if they feel like you’re throwing off the vibe then they may ask you to stop calling (they’re kinda busy).

Libra- Venus (ARTPOP)

I had to use “Venus” at some point since Libra is ruled by the planet Venus. Libra’s are smooth talkers and love to flirt. Don’t be surprised if a Libra asks you to, “blast off to another dimension in your bedroom.”

Scorpio- Heavy Metal Lover (Born This Way)

Pluto is Scorpio’s ruling planet, giving them a sense of mystery and drawn to dark things, like wearing the color black. “Heavy Metal Lover” is an edgy and upbeat song that has just enough of darkness for it to be perfect for a Scorpio.

Sagittarius- Just Dance (The Fame)

Sagittarius’ are upbeat and happy most of the time, full of energy and confidence. Sagittarius’ want as many friends as possible and love gaining new friends so this song brings the right vibe to dance and party with new friends. “Just Dance” is the perfect mix of upbeat, energy, and a reminder that it will be okay for this sign. 

Capricorn- Just Another Day (Joanne)

Capricorn’s are wise and “old souls,” giving them just the right amount of chill but seeing everyday as a challenge. Every day is just another day that the sign has to keep going and keep pushing themselves, in the safest way possible. 

Aquarius- Born This Way (Born This Way)

Aquarius’ are always authentically themselves, doing things their own way and not following the crowd. Essentially, that’s what “Born This Way” is about, living the life you want to live, not caring about what others think about it because you were born this way.  

Pisces- Grigio Girls (Joanne)

Pisces’ are always daydreaming, looking for a creative outlet or a way to escape. Pisces’ also want to help people as much as possible so “Grigio Girls” combines these two parts and puts it into one, helping your friends by telling them to pour their heart out, watch their blues turn gold while escaping the harsh reality. 

Is your song correct? Give it a listen, you may just have a new favorite.

HCXO, Erika

*All photos coutesy of giphy.com

Erika Stewart

Millersville '20

"be the moon and inspire people even when you're far from full" Millersville '20, History and PR Major, avid Lady Gaga fan and kinda of, sorta, a mess
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3