How to Dress like Kim K, SJP and Blake Lively… on a College Budget!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

The fashion industry lives through the lives of celebrities; they always have the hottest new styles and are wearing a new designer’s line. We see them in magazines and wish we could have that same look and dress just like them. Dressing like a celeb can be hard, as we don’t have the same budget as celebrities, but there are ways to look and dress like a celebrity for less and with your own style! The stores we shop at today have all the looks of a celebrity and at a low cost to fit our college budget. These top three celebs are always looking their best and we can get our fashion ideas from them!

[pagebreak]

Kim Kardashian is and always has been in the fashion scene. She’s one of the hottest stars today and a top fashionista to get inspiration from. She always wears the latest styles and is one of the most fashionable celebrities to date. She has so many different looks we can’t help but want to copy! It is hard to have her look without spending tons of money, but you can get this look of Kim Kardashian for super cheap in popular stores such as Forever 21 and Top Shop.

[pagebreak]

We loved her and her fashion sense on Sex and The City as Carrie, and we love seeing her adorable style as herself. Sarah Jessica Parker always makes a fashion statement and has such a unique look that we can’t help but love. She keeps a sophisticated look, like in this stunning autumn outfit. You can get it too at an affordable price with brands like DKNY and Wet Seal.

[pagebreak]

She’s a fashion diva on the popular show Gossip Girl and has a great style for girls our age to draw from. Blake Lively has a chic wardrobe– and we would love to steal from her closet anytime! Her trendy look is perfect for girls who want to look like the ultimate fashionista on campus with the casual fall trend shown here. Shop stores like Forever 21 and Wet Seal to get her look for less.

[pagebreak]

Next time you’re on the ultimate shopping adventure, any one these top fashionable celebs are perfect for inspiring a new outfit, even at an affordable cost within the budget of a college student. With popular stores such as Forever21, New York & Company, Charlotte Russe and Wet Seal, you can have the option of wearing the same styles as your favorite celebrity and looking the part on campus and setting a trend!

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.