This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Hometown:  Upper Chichester Township, Pa

Age: 21

Class Year: Junior

Why did you choose Millersville?

I chose Millersville because it is a family tradition. I’ve been coming to visit aunts and cousins here since I was really young and they loved attending Millersville.

What is your favorite thing about your time at Millersville?

All of the people that I have met while here. Everyone is so different; it’s really refreshing, and you meet someone new pretty much every day.

Why did you choose your major?

I love math. It is something that has never given me much trouble.

Are you involved in anything on campus?

I work at Starbucks in the library and have recently joined the Women’s Rugby team.

Do you have a favorite place at Millersville?

My favorite place here is the wooded area around the school and the pond of course. I don’t have much of a reason, I just love the outdoors.

What is your favorite thing to do during the semester?

I really enjoy going downtown. I love cities and even though Lancaster is pretty small, just walking around city life is nice. You definitely see a lot of interesting things.

What do you plan to do after graduation?

Hopefully go to Temple for dental. I want to be an orthodontist one day.

What will you miss most about Millersville?

I would miss the people I’ve come to know very well, but hopefully I’ll still keep in touch with them. They’re all amazing.

Gina (right) and friend celebrate homecoming

What is something you have learned here, or some way your time at Millersville has influenced you?

I have definitely learned how to take on more responsibility. Not living at home showed me how good I really had it before I started college.

What is something you want to do before graduation?

Before graduation I want to feel accomplished. I want to feel that I’ve done everything I could possibly do and wanted to do during my time here at Millersville.

Favorite TV shows?

“Law and Order: SVU”, “The Big Bang Theory”, “Family Guy” and “American Dad.” I’m more of a movie person though.

What is something someone would be surprised to know about you?

I absolutely love comic book superheroes (and villains) and have seen every movie based off of them more than once.

Do you have any special talents?

I can flute-box. If it’s not obvious in the name, it is where you beat box while playing a tune, such as Super Mario, on the flute.

Where would you most like to travel?

Everywhere! I just went to Las Vegas over the break for my 21st birthday and am going to Montreal, Canada this August to see Metallica and Slayer.

I am an English major with a minor in History. I am a senior at Millersville University about to make my way out into the real world. I would love to keep writing and doing the kinds of things HerCampus has given me the opportunity to do. School and extracurricuar activities keep me busy, so you'll often find me buzzed on caffiene, but in the free time I do have I tend to binge watch way too much Netflix. Awesome friends, an amazing boyfriend, and great music keep me centered. 
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3