This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

If you havent heard of Billie Eilish, take a moment and open up a new tab and google her. Billie has such a unique image and a powerful voice and can sing so many different genres SO dang well. She has been one of my favorite singers for the past year and I love that her songs are about so many different topics. Below are a few of her songs and moods that they fit into. The next time you find yourself in one of these moods, make sure to give some of her songs a listen!

Sad Boy Hour

-when the party’s over

-idontwannabeyouanymore

-Six Feet Under

Boss Girl:

-you should see me in a crown

-watch

-party favor

Relaxing:

-ocean eyes

-bellyache

-hostage

Love Songs:

-i love you

-ilomilo

-come out and play

Upbeat/Savage Songs:

-my boy

-bad guy

-bury a friend

-my strange addiction

These a just a FEW of my favorite songs by Billie, and I recommend that you check out all of her albums and singles to listen to even more of her musical magic!! I cannot wait to see what the future holds for Billie Eilish and I hope that now you can appreciate the wonderful music she has 

HCXO,

Lexie 

Lexie Sites

Millersville '20

Hi! My name is Lexie Sites and I am a Early Childhood Education major with a STEM minor! HerCampus has allowed me to push my comfort zone, so I hope you enjoy reading my articles! HCXO, Lexie
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3