This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Age: 20Relationship status: Taken for a proud 3 1/2 amazing yearsHometown: Holland, Pa.Year: JuniorMajor: Communications with an option in Public RelationsMinor: PsychologyPart-time Job: Front desk at the McNairy Library and an internship atthe University Communications office in the Duncan Alumni House; Iwrite some of the articles that are posted on the Millersville homepage.Other hobbies: listening to music, hip-hop dance, blogging, Pinterest,baking, cuddling, shopping, reading magazinesFavorite aspect about Millersville? The opportunities the Universityprovides for students. I’ve had so many things come my way that haveled to great resume builders and wonderful relationships that I hopewill last a lifetime. I’ve met so many people from various classes andorganizations throughout my college career and I love how any time Iwalk around campus there’s always someone I can say hi to.Favorite food? Mac and cheeseFavorite TV show? I can’t pick just one! I religiously follow “PrettyLittle Liars” and “The Vampire Diaries.” I also admit to still loving“Spongebob Squarepants,” but only the older episodes.Favorite movie? I still can’t pick just one, but I’ll name a few. Ilove “The Little Mermaid,” “Mean Girls,” “Anastasia,” “22 Jump Street”and “The Devil Wears Prada.”Favorite music artist? Still don’t have favorites! I like NSYNC and/orJustin TimberlakeFavorite color? RedWhat is your dream job? If I could handle living in the city, I wouldlove to work at Marie Claire, Seventeen or Buzzfeed. Unfortunately,those are all in New York City and I don’t want to live up there. Somy realistic dream job would be to work in a public relations firmclose to home and help relatively unknown clients who want to gettheir brand known and build their brand from the bottom-up usingsocial media and marketing tactics.Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Living somewhere close to homein Bucks County, hopefully working at a firm in Philadelphia, married, maybe a child or two by the time I’m 30 andloving my life.What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate? Get Her CampusMillersville to be a successful, recognized, full organization.Biggest pet peeve? People who drive or walk slow and people who arelate. People in general just sometimes irk me.Biggest fear? Fire and thunderstorms (because lighting fromthunderstorms can cause a fire).Do you have any special talents? I can make myself look like I spenttwo hours getting ready in the morning when I really only spent halfan hour. Is that a talent?What’s something you wish you could do? Ballroom dance; I just don’thave the technique for it. That’s why I like hip-hop because its sofree flowing.If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for? BeingEditor-in-Chief for a well known magazine.What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving because there’s so muchgood food to eat.What’s your spirit animal and why? A lioness. Like a cat, I enjoy warm places and cuddles. I can be lovable andcaring most of the time, but when anyone pokes fun at me I can snapright back.If you were on a deserted Island and could only take three things,what would they be? A highly durable rubber raft, a salt waterpurifying system and a satellite GPS so I can get off the island.

JillianDeck

Millersville

I am currently a Multidisciplinary Studies major at Millersville University with an emphasis in Athletic Coaching and Public Relations. I love to workout and try new fitness classes and exercises. I also love to travel and hang out with my friends.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3