This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you cannot resist coffee or tea on any given day… but it becomes even harder to resist it when it is in an adorable mug. There’s nothing like spending the night after a long day of classes and work cuddled under a blanket sipping something warm out of a mug that fits your hand just right. As a self-proclaimed mug enthusiast, here are some of my favorite places to get the cutest and most affordable mugs!

H&M

Image courtesy of H&M.com

With most mugs being $5.99, H&M is the perfect place to start your endless hunt.

Starbucks

Image courtesy of The Gavel

Some specialty and limited edition mugs at Starbucks can be a bit pricey, but most are only about $13 and all of them are super adorable!

Papyrus

This one is a little on the pricier side too, but Papyrus has some great annual sales where you can get some pretty great mugs at a good price.

Etsy

The perfect place to find anything worth your dorm room aesthetic, Etsy has some really pretty mugs for a great price.

Target

Need I say more? Target has become a haven for trendy-bargain hunters. Check out the mug section for some adorable finds!

Thrift Stores & Flea Markets

Image courtesy of the Poem Farm

I have found some serious gems for less than a dollar at my local second-hand stores. Check them out frequently and you might find some amazing treasures.

Carlee Nilphai

Millersville '19

Carlee is a Millersville University graduate with a BA in Print Journalism and a double minor in Music and Theatre. Her favorite topics to write about involve career, environmental issues, pop culture, budgeting hacks, and Taylor Swift. Carlee lives in Lancaster, PA and has a corgi named Alan.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3