This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Without going into too much detail, I’ll give a short summary of why these books, that I’ve recently read, are some of my favorites.

It ends with us

Starting out with a favorite of many college girls, It Ends With Us shows the struggles associated with breaking old habits for the betterment of yourself and the ones you love and the difficulties with falling in love. This book draws you in emotionally, but in a good way.

Beach Read

Beach Read is the perfect book to bring with on upcoming vacations, as it can be finished in just a few days. This book features an uncommon love story between two authors that made a pact to help each other finish books that they were struggling to write on their own.

seven days in june

Seven Days in June may be the best book I’ve read from this list, and not just because the author and I share the same first name. The book highlights a love between two soulmates who experienced the “wrong place, at the wrong time” situation, but still ended up being together in the end.

twisted love

Twisted Love presents a power dynamic love story between a CEO and his best friend’s sister after he is forced to care for her. This forbidden love story is part of a series, but can be read on its own.

Where the crawdads sing

A book, unlike the rest in this list, but still just as engaging and intriguing.

Where the Crawdads Sing, which is now available as a movie, dives into the difficult life of a young girl, Kya, that grew up in the South and her possible involvement in a local murder. This murder mystery has a shocking twist ending that is to die for (no pun intended).

HCXO,

Tia

Tia Strunk

Millersville '24

Hi! I’m Tia Strunk, a junior, and a biology major with a social justice minor at Millersville University. Some subjects I’m passionate about are social justice, women empowerment, mental health, and traveling.